appliance repair technician jobs
NORMAL DAY-TO-DAY DUTIES
In home appliance service specialists are responsible for the repair of major home appliances in the customer’s home.
Products repaired include the following home appliances: Washers, Dryers, Stoves, Microwaves, Refrigerators, and other home appliances.
This position provides timely and quality repairs of customers’ appliances while maintaining high levels of customer service.
8 -12 service calls are dispatched each day using technology. You start and stop your route from your home.
If you have no experience in the trade, please do not let that deter you if you meet the qualifications below. If you are willing to learn the trade, we will teach you at our very own Academy.
We will also pay you a wage to take the course! We are serious about recruiting at Renah. We are looking for great people to join our team.
- Exceptional Clean Driving Record
- Internet / Computer Skills
- Being at the first call 8 o’clock
- 18+ Years of Age
- Technical Aptitude or Strong Desire to Learn
- Your Own General Hand Tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs daily, and maneuver up to 250 lbs occasionally
- Obtain our Academy certificate
- Required Refrigerant Recovery License.
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to think through complex tasks
- Good customer service skills
- Good Listening skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Detail Oriented
- Confident and Compassionate
- Willing to continue education perpetually to meet the ever-changing demands of the industry.
- Tablet Provided
- Gas Card / Company Credit Card
- Uniforms Supplied
- Mapping Device to guide you from call-to-call
- Inventory Supplied
- Continuous Paid Training
- Vacation Day
All applications must have a resume when applying for this job. The applicant will not be considered without a proper resume.