Make Your Refrigerator Last Longer:
- Change Refrigerator Water Filter: Filters that don’t efficiently remove contaminants and impurities may expose you to harmful water.
- – Follow water filter instructions, as all water filters are different depending on model. However, most are as easy as turning the filter one quarter inch and popping it out or locking it in place.
- – Change the filter every 3-6 months depending on water condition and usage.
Ash, Steve. 10 Maintenance Tips You Can Do In Under 10 Minutes. 2014. 31 March
- Clean Coils In Your Refrigerator:
- – Depending on your model, the coils are either behind the kickplate or at the rear of the fridge.
- – Use a shop or handheld vacuum to suck up any loose particles.
- – Vacuum every 6-12 months.